Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Morning After


St. Patrick's Day is celebrated in my home. My name IS Coleen!

There is the traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner, and a fun tradition that was started years ago when our daughter went to Ireland. She brought back a crock of the finest Irish Whiskey, Tullamore Dew, and gifted her daddy with it.

We are not drinkers, but just a little nip on the tongue is always a

once a year indulgence we enjoy with our boiled dinner.

We wore the green, we celebrated the day, we toasted our family and friends.


3 comments:

Jenn W. said...

I just love how the pepper you served looks like a shamrock. Great idea! Yum. Glad you had a nice St. Patrick's Day dinner!

Jenn W. said...

OK, after looking closer I notice that is an awesome cool bowl. Now I want to try to see if I can make a pepper look like a shamrock though. LOL

mehmkefar said...

Walter would have loved to be included in this meal. Great photo!